Today, I and you explore food made from vegetables, which are very necessary for non-vegans and vegan meals. Why? As you know, vegetables generally provide fiber, vitamins and nutrients for your good health. With air fryer recipes, you may keep the flavor and nutrient volumes of vegetables originally.
A simple recipe has various health benefits for your meals and life. Let’s make this recipe immediately!
- 1 What are air fryer vegetables?
- 2 Ingredients of air fryer vegetables
- 3 How to cook air fryer vegetables?
- 4 Tips for making air fryer vegetables
- 5 FAQs about making air fryer vegetables
- 6 Air Fryer Vegetables | How to Cook Vegetables in Air Fryer Oven
- 7 Step 1 – Cut the vegetables
- 8 Step 2 – Mix vegetables
- 9 Step 3 – Air fry vegetables
What are air fryer vegetables?
Air fryers are taking over kitchens nationwide. They’re basically mini convection ovens that ‘fry’ foods with little to no oil, less fat, and fewer calories. You can make the most successful dishes have been using the air fryer for crispy vegetables.
Ingredients of air fryer vegetables
White cauliflower, broccoli and carrot – Cauliflower has a group of substances known as glucose, that may help prevent cancer. Broccoli is incredibly healthy, has low carbs, low calories, and fits into more specialized diets. Carrots are a particularly good source of beta carotene, fiber, vitamin K1, potassium, and antioxidants.
Chili powder, Oregano, Pepper, Salt – good spices to be seasoned in this recipe for tasteful food.
Olive oil – A good type for your health when your food is about 14% of the oil is saturated fat, whereas 11% is polyunsaturated, such as omega-6 and omega-3 fatty acids. You make a plus (+) point of beneficial effects to your health from olive oil cuisine.
Mozzarella cheese – Mozzarella is lower in sodium and calories than most other cheeses. This great-tasting staple is loved for its amazingly smooth and soft texture that melts so easily.
How to cook air fryer vegetables?
Cut vegetables – you should cut White Cauliflower and Broccoli with the same sizes to ensure an even fry.
Mix spices with vegetables – chili powder, oregano, pepper and salt are added to create a flavorful dish, that is simply irresistible.
Air-Fryer Vegetables – you will spray a little cooking oil to prevent burning before placing vegetables in the air fryer oven. It air-fries to perfection in a fraction of the time it takes to air fry cauliflower in the oven, and with far crispier results.
Tips for making air fryer vegetables
- The first thing is a good air fryer oven to make a perfect result of food.
- Use spray cooking oil to lightly coat your veggies before seasoning instead of drizzling olive oil on them.
- Vegetables of which types you desire to choose for the best meals.
- Vegetables are cut into even-sized, small pieces with a soft, tender texture to make delicious food in your mouth.
FAQs about making air fryer vegetables
Which vegetables can you cook in the air fryer?
All the vegetables that you cook in the air fryer for your purposes. Cauliflower, broccoli and carrot are cooked in this recipe to provide many vitamins and nutrients to your health. Therefore, you feel amazing with this simple recipe through this post.
Why do you cook vegetables in the air fryer?
Air fryers cook in less time, with less oil, and are easy to clean up. If you love roasted vegetables, you’ll love making vegetables in the air fryer.Print
Air Fryer Vegetables | How to Cook Vegetables in Air Fryer Oven
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Category: How to cook
- Method: Air frying
- ½ White cauliflower
- ½ Broccoli
- 1 Carrot
- 1 tsp Olive oil
- 1/2 tsp each: Chili powder, Oregano, Pepper, Salt
- Mozzarella cheese (as desired)
Step 1 – Cut the vegetables
- Cut White cauliflower and broccoli into same-size pieces to ensure an even fry and place in a bowl. Wash them with water.
Peel the carrot and remove unused sections at the top and tail.
- Cut carrot into four lengthwise parts to cut crosswise to the julienned carrot with your desired size.
Step 2 – Mix vegetables
- You alternatively add olive oil, chili powder, oregano, pepper and salt into the vegetable bowl. Well mix them together.
Step 3 – Air fry vegetables
- Air fry the vegetables in an oven at 1800C for 10 minutes.
- At that time, grate mozzarella cheese with a Grater and toss in the vegetable bowl.
- Continuously air fry the vegetables at 1500C for 5 minutes. Finish this simple recipe from vegetables.
- To cook this recipe with all the vegetables as desired.
- Calories: 65kcal
- Sodium: 37mg
- Fat: 4g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Carbohydrates: 7g
- Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 3g
Keywords: Air fryer vegetables
With this recipe, you have the air fryer vegetables with melted cheese for your perfect and healthy food as an appetizer.