Bread used to be a normal food to me. Until knowing the best and easiest way to make an incredible from smell to taste garlic cheese bread, I become a crazy fan of it. And the secret to make a homemade delicious one like a master chef is just following some simple steps below.Print
The Easiest Way To Make Cheesy Garlic Bread
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 45-50 minutes
- Category: Cake
- Method: Baking
We can easily find these ingredients at any grocery stores or local markets. However, the key to succeed is considering about the weight of each items to have a tough and fragrant flour mixture.
- Flour: 350g
- Instant yeast: 5g
- Salt: 4g
- Sugar: 50g
- Cooking oil: 20g
- Fresh milk: 50g
- Water: 130g
- Melted butter: 30g
- Dill: 15-20g
- Garlic: 7-10g
It’s not only easy to make a cheesy garlic bread but also takes actually short time.
Just in about 40 minutes, we will have a perfect one to enjoy.
Step 1: Preparing flour
- First of all, put flour, instant yeast, salt and sugar we’ve prepared in a mixing bowl.
Then, stir them together with a long spoon.
- Add some oil, fresh milk and water to the mix. Continue to blend them.
- Leave the mix to a chopping-board and knead until it’s tough with your two hands.
- Remember to make the mix become a circle shape like the below picture. Therefore, it will be easier for us to knead.
- After that, return mixed flour to the bowl and wrap it.
- And rest it from 20 to 30 minutes.
Step 2: Making garlic, melted butter mixture
- While waiting for the mix resting, we will make a garlic, melted butter mixture, which is the second key to create a really good from smell to taste cheesy garlic bread.
- First, we mince garlic and dill as well as we can. Put all of them to a small bowl of melted butter to make a well-kneaded mixture.
* Step 3: Marinading and rolling the flour
- When the mixed flour is already. Leave it to the chopping-board again.
Use a flour roller to knead it and make a delicate rectangle.
- Then fill the rectangle flour with the melted butter we combined before.
- Use a sharp knife to cut it into about 7 pieces.
- After that, use our hands to roll the first piece and take the second one to wrap the first roll.
- At this step, don’t forget to stay the garlic and dill side inward. This is one more key we need to take note.
- Continue to wrap the roll with the other pieces one by one until we have a perfect garlic cheesy bread the same as the picture below.
* Step 4: Baking
- After all steps above, now we only need to put the bread in an oven and wait for a few more minutes.
- It’s important to take care about the temperature when we bake it.
- At first, bake it at 185 ℃ for 15 minutes.
- Then, set the temperature down to 165 ℃ for about 10 minutes.
- Finally, take it out and enjoy the smell. I’m sure you can’t stand with waiting for any second more. There is no reason to hesitate. Let’s bite it as fast as we can. So yummy!
I find this recipe so easy to make the most delicious cheesy garlic bread for myself.
Just following these simple steps above, you can also become a master chef and make your table companion crazy about this yummy kind of bread.
Keywords: cheesy garlic bread, Cake, garlic bread