Even though there are thousand kinds of dessert in this modern life, chocolate mousse is always a sweet dream for most of our table companions. While the classical one is really complicated to make, our recipe gives you the easiest answer for how to make a perfect chocolate mousse cake in minutes, which helps you to become a professional chef in the mind of everybody. All you need to do is just preparing for some easy found ingredients and following these simple steps below. Then, the result is an impressive dessert with the perfect combination of truly sweet chocolate and airy mousse.
- 1 How To Make Perfect Chocolate Mousse Cake In Minnutes
How To Make Perfect Chocolate Mousse Cake In Minnutes
- Cook Time: 10 to 30 mins
- Total Time: 10 to 30 mins
- Category: Cake
- Method: Cool
As the name of this cake, we only need to prepare some simple stuffs, which are not difficult to buy at any supermarket or grocery stores such as chocolate cookies, whipping cream, milk and about few eggs, etc…
- Chocolate cookies: 8-10 cookies
- Melted butter: 25g
- Sugar: 50g
- Water: 50g
- Gelatin: 9g
- Eggs: 3
- Whipping cream: 190g
- Vanilla: a small spoon
- Some cups and flowers to decorate
I myself find this recipe helpful and easy to make a perfect chocolate mousse cake. Follow our steps for how to make chocolate mousse cake in minutes below and you will get the key to master an incredible kind of dessert.
- Firstly, we take out the chocolate cookies buying at supermarket before and detach the cream of cookies from the chocolate with a small knife so that the smell of it cannot affect our chocolate mousse cake.
- Secondly, put all the chocolate cookies into a plastic zipper.
- Use a pestle to grind them as well as we can.
- Then, put the ground chocolate into a small bowl. Add more melted butter and toss it.
Step 2: Pouring the mixture of ground chocolate and melt butter into cups
- This step is quite easy to do. We just need to use a spoon and divide the mixture into 6 cups as the picture below.
- Remember to restrain the mixture in every cup with the pestle in order to have a solid part at the bottom of them.
- Here, we should be careful and flexible, or else we will break all the glass cups we have.
Step 3: Whipping the eggs
- At this step, remember a small tip that we just use the egg yolks of the three ones we have bought.
- After detaching the egg yolks from the egg whites, we use a beater to whip them until they change to white color.
- We also take note to dissolve sugar in a pot of 50g water and add a small spoon of gelatin in it. Therefore, we will have a mixture prepared for the next step.
Step 4: Whipping cream
- Also use the beater to whip the cream as well as the picture below.
- Then, pour the beaten egg-yolk into the bowl of cream.
- Continue to add the mixture of sugar, water and gelatin we prepared some minutes ago into the bowl.
- Mix all the ingredients in the bowl with a long spoon.
- Don’t forget to move the spoon in one way to have a perfect mixture.
- Remember that a really good mixture we hope should be light and airy.
Step 5: Pouring the mixture into chocolate cups and decorating
- To make this step easier for all of us, leave a little of the mixture for decorating the surface of cups, and put the rest to a plastic bag.
- Cut a small hole to pour the mixture into cups easily.
- After that, chill these cups in the refrigerator in about 30 minutes.
- Then, taking them out and go on pouring some melted chocolate on the surface of the cups.
- Use the left mixture we prepared to decorate leaves or anything you like on the surface.
- We give you some ideas for decorating with a toothpick as the picture below. This simple step also requires your flexibility and a creative mind.
- Finally, add some more mint leaves on the cups to have a harmonious product in general.
Since I follow this recipe, my table companions always ask me the same question while enjoying the perfect chocolate mousse cake: “How can you make the fastest and fanciest dessert like this?” They all do not know that I master this kind of dessert with such a simple way. However, the results are so creamy, rich and perfectly sweet.
If you are a true fan of chocolate but find it difficult to make a classic chocolate mousse cake, you cannot ignore this recipe. Since it can solve your problems with the easiest answer for how to make chocolate mousse cake in minutes.
I can do it, so why don’t thinking that you can do better?