Christmas 2020 is almost here. Preparing cake, candies for Christmas is indispensable. What are your plans for the Christmas party? In this video, We will tutorial on some Christmas cake decoration ideas. A small cookies house, the chimney is also made of the cake and Santa Claus is sitting on it. Surely the kid will love it. Or the supper cute reindeer with chocolate and cupcake, strawberry Santa Claus. Another idea for you is the stump cake. Try these Christmas cake decorations out, make sure to create a highlight for the Christmas party.
MERRY CHRISTMAS WITH YOUR FAMILY !!!
- 1 1. Christmas Strawberry Santa Claus decorating
- 2 2. Christmas tree Decorating Ideas
- 3 3. Christmas Reindeer decorating Ideas
- 4 4. Christmas Tree stump decorating Ideas
- 5 5. Christmas Cookie house decorating Ideas
- 6 6. Santa Claus sleeping
- 7 7. Snowman Cake
- 8 8. Christmas Mug Cake and Gingerbread Cookies
- 9 9. Santa stuck in a Chimney Cake
- 10 10. Cute Christmas Cupcakes
- 11 11. Christmas Fireplace Cake
- 12 12. Christmas Tree
- 13 13. Christmas Red Santa Boot
- 14 14. Quick and easy snowy chocolate Pinecones
- 15 15. Beautiful Christmas Gingerbread House Ideas
- 16 16. Christmas present Cupcake
- 17 17. Christmas Cookie Toppers
- 18 18. Simple snow sparkle Cake
- 19 19. Christmas Cupcakes
- 20 20. A silent night Christmas Cake Decoration
1. Christmas Strawberry Santa Claus decorating
Firstly, a major representative whom every child loves in your Christmas Holiday is Santa Claus. Santa Claus yearly presents to bring many lovely gifts for your children. Some persons cast as Santa Claus. How about Santa Claus cakes are made. It’s very interesting because you make the cakes with your children and also enjoy your Christmas party.
Strawberries to make this Santa Claus are not only a good idea, but also are rich in vitamin C content for your health.
Let’s discover the first Christmas decorating idea.
- 10 strawberries
- Whipping cream
- Step 1 – Clean strawberries in a water bowl. You remove the strawberry stalks before cutting a top part of the strawberry as Santa hat and the bigger bottom as the body.
- Step 2 – Prepare the whipping cream in a bowl by using a beater to nicely beat cream. Fill all whipping cream in a piping bag and cut a bit out to release cream.
- Step 3 – Make frosting of cream on top of the body part of Santa Claus. Place the Santa hat on the frosting. Add a little dollop on the top of the Santa hat.
- Step 4 – Finish Santa Claus’s face by using chocolate to make the eyes. The pretty Santa Clauses are perfected.
2. Christmas tree Decorating Ideas
Christmas tree decoration is a good idea for this year’s holiday. It’s not only delicious but also beautiful!
The Christmas trees made from cupcakes and waffle cones. I’m sure your children shall love them so much from such cakes. The Christmas trees are sweet and crispy to add to your amazing Christmas cakes for the Christmas party.
With the Christmas tree cake idea, you can use your leftover cupcakes that baked unevenly or overflowed. However, your cakes are so amazing and delicious when the frosting is covered on. The Christmas trees are easily done in a quick time.
- 4 cupcakes (as desired)
- 4 waffle cones (as desired)
- White whipping cream
- Green whipping cream
- Some colorful jelly beans
- Step 1 – Prepare 4 cupcakes. Frost whipping cream on top of the cupcakes.
- Step 2 – Use green whipping cream to color the waffle cone for the outer side. Put some colorful jelly beans inside every waffle cone.
- Step 3 – Position the waffle cone on the cupcake to shape a Christmas tree.
- Step 4 – Make frostings at the outer of the waffle cone trees to shape the leaves. Decorate with a few jelly beans as the lights around the Christmas tree.
3. Christmas Reindeer decorating Ideas
Reindeer cake is also an amazing idea among these designs. The simple recipe is made to shorten your time for preparation prior to the party. How to cake the Christmas reindeer decorating idea is showed you as below:
- 6 cupcakes
- 6 chocolates
- Gray whipping cream
- Colorful jelly beans
- Step 1 – Cover the top of the cupcakes with a frosting of gray whipping cream.
- Step 2 – Shape the reindeer by using pretzels on the top.
- Step 3 – Make the reindeer face with chocolate in the middle of the cake. Decorate on the face with black whipping cream and draw the eyes and nose with the colorful jelly beans. And now you have finished the reindeer cakes.
4. Christmas Tree stump decorating Ideas
You should be more creative with your ideas of Christmas tree stump cakes to design various beautiful tree stump cake shapes. It seems a simple shape of the tree stumps. However, you make a bit of your effort to cake. This cake is made from brown chocolates which color is originated in a real stump. You will love your result of this idea, a tree stump with a mushroom stacking on it to be likely a forest tree stump picture. You find sweet and bitter tastes in a brilliant combination of this cake.
- A pre-cooked cake
- White whipping cream
- Green whipping cream
- Three strawberries Santa Clauses
- Step 1 – Prepare a pre-cooked round cake. Beat whipping cream and evenly spread up the outside of the cake. The cake is fully covered with cream.
- Step 2 – Make a smooth cake top. Use chocolate to thinly line on the top.
- Step 3 – Decorate the top with a disk. Continue using chocolate to make a round line at the top edge of the cake.
- Step 4 – Make frosting with green whipping cream as a round frost on the top side of the cake. Finally, you add three strawberry Santa Clauses at the middle of the cake for decoration.
- Step 5 – Cover the outside with chocolate decoration as bark. Frosting of cream is made snow on a plate. Further decorating tools are used to place on the plate to complete the beautiful Christmas Tree stump.
5. Christmas Cookie house decorating Ideas
Let’s build a house through the delicious cookie idea, it is a fun kid-made surprise to bring to this house and make a fun presentation on your holiday table. Cookies are the favorite cake of all kids, so they will very happy to make the Christmas cookie house idea.
- 125ml cooking oil
- 100g sugar
- 1 egg
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 200g flour
- Step 1 – Pour cooking oil and sugar in a bowl and beat them until dissolved.
- Step 2 – Add an egg, salt, and baking powder into the oil bowl and continue beating to make a smooth texture of the mixture.
- Step 3 – Put flour in a colander to spray in a bowl and mix to have a flour mixture.
- Step 4 – Flour dough and rolling are made in thick enough to bake. Cut flour in many sections of a house.
- Step 5 – Bake cake at 1800C for 25 minutes.
- Step 6 – Build a cake house. Connect and decorate every section with whipping cream. Use chocolate to decorate the roof and a strawberry Santa sticking in the chimney.
We complete the Christmas decoration ideas easily to welcome the Christmas of the year.
6. Santa Claus sleeping
Santa Claus shall be exhausted after distributing gifts for everyone. Therefore, a good bed is necessary for Mr. Claus to sleep at the day-end. Santa Claus sleeping is decorated on this cake, which takes your Christmas story, a step further this year.
7. Snowman Cake
Besides Santa Claus, your kids, even adults are sure to love Snowman cakes with their happy faces. Snowman cake shall be a wonderful idea for the upcoming Christmas season.
8. Christmas Mug Cake and Gingerbread Cookies
Whether you are available in getting-together or sending gifts to your co-workers or clients. Let’s enjoy to create the Christmas cake ideas herewith. This mug cake decorating idea is likely a mug to cheer this year with gingerbread cookies involved. All of them are delicious and to bring you a warm holiday with your family and friends.
9. Santa stuck in a Chimney Cake
This is not a new design, but so fun to attract your kids. After Santa comes back from town to bring some gifts for everyone, this Santa cake-where he is stuck in a chimney, which a traditional path is only for him. The cake chimney is covered in bricks of fondant, and classic Christmas lights, I’m giving this one a cheeky twist with Santa’s legs sticking out the top! It’s so exciting idea to be added during watching here.
10. Cute Christmas Cupcakes
I’m showing you the cute faces from cupcake ideas. Cupcakes and cookies closely involve in Christmas decorating ideas. Continue the celebration with our best Christmas cakes, Christmas cookies, and more easy Christmas dessert recipes. The sweetness of the taste and good shapes of the appearance of these various but funny faces are combined perfectly to welcome the Xmas holiday.
11. Christmas Fireplace Cake
The fireplace is the focal point of the home and never more so than at Christmas time. This colorful cake idea helps you direct to a warm space of your house. You need to spend your time to decorate this cake, likely light up your house with sweet chocolates. However, this cake is easy to make and delicious your Christmas Fireplace Cake Kit comes with everything you need to make it.
12. Christmas Tree
There are plenty of ways to make your Christmas tree come to life this holiday season—and create a look your whole family will love. This design is attached with Santa Clauses, Snowman, some gifts, especially a Christmas tree decorated with some lights from jelly beans being likely a real tree. You stack the tree on top of a round cake with the frosting of a Christmas tree shape.
With this decoration idea of Christmas tree cake, check out this post for all your cake decorating needs, and I know you’ll love these selections.
13. Christmas Red Santa Boot
This creative idea involves a Christmas house, tree, Santa boot, and gifts Mr. Claus presents to us. From Santa boot cake design, please visit our post to discover more interesting ideas to share with you.
14. Quick and easy snowy chocolate Pinecones
No stop telling you about delicious Chocolate Cakes, once again here is mentioned that these Snowy Chocolate Pine Cones are a fun treat for any holiday or winter-themed party. These Snowy Chocolate Pine Cones are a fun treat for any holiday or winter-themed party. This cake is also made from full chocolates, an ingredient you kids love so much. Besides, the cakes are covered by powdered sugar as snowy chocolate pipe cones in the combination of sweet and bitter taste accordingly. I immediately was on a mission to make these and was pleasantly surprised by how easy it was. I think you are too. Let’s enjoy and cake them together.
15. Beautiful Christmas Gingerbread House Ideas
If you don’t want to so simply make cakes in this Xmas vacation, this is an exact choice to design this Christmas gingerbread house. we’ve rounded up our all-time favorite gingerbread house ideas. To me, this is so beautiful house cake, covering sugar snow on it. Sweet home despite its bitter chocolate taste. Leading up to Christmas time our house is filled with the smell of baking gingerbread and the kids are excited about decorating gingerbread houses. Last year we even had a gingerbread decorating workshop at our messy house, but loads of fun.
16. Christmas present Cupcake
Your desired contribution assignment is to design an extra type of Christmas cupcake your kids suggested Christmas present cupcakes. A cupcake with a full of gifts on the top to bring full happiness to your family/friends to celebrate the upcoming Christmas Eve. Colorful and sweet cake for this idea does not fail to present in your house.
17. Christmas Cookie Toppers
Showing different cookie toppers to create plenty of various toppers of Christmas individuals fully on cookies beside Halloween Cookie Idea posted in the previous tutorial for the funny cookie’s stories. You make them play and feed your kids excitingly. They are pleasant from these simple and cute gifts. Let’s start to make cookies with fun toppers. You add the other ideas of design from cupcakes.
18. Simple snow sparkle Cake
This simple and quick design is made from crunchy sugar to have a snowy cake on the topping. It’s so delicious and looks nice. For persons who were born during the Christmas holiday, this cake is suitable to have a birthday party in a warm winter.
19. Christmas Cupcakes
A large group of your friends with their kids shall visit your home this Christmas holiday. How to cake at your party? Making some Christmas cakes can keep kids occupied for hours with decorating: Christmas cupcakes. A simple way is not spent a lot of time but to make the various cakes in the selection of this idea.
20. A silent night Christmas Cake Decoration
A final idea in this post is to show you a silent night Christmas cake decoration. A sparkle decoration on the top of the cake brings you a mystery space. In addition, “Peace and Joy” was written on this cake for those who are advised to enjoy a relaxing time with their family during this Christmas.