Once again, I post to you a fast and simple recipe on how to make crunchy egg fingers for today. This recipe will be loved so much by whose favorite foods or cakes made from the egg cuisine, especially the fried eggs. As a previous post on how to cook crunchy chicken fries, the below recipe is simpler and faster. You can add this food as a new snack or an appetizer for your breakfast or dinner/tea time snack.
The egg fingers with crunchy and crispy texture and soft and fat on the inside are going to be your kids’ favorite snack after posting this recipe. Moreover, the egg fingers are also amazing and exciting food for your younger kids as babies over 8 months, who are getting their feeding journey, especially under self-feeding stage. Your babies can self-eat with their food held in fingers to practice and promote the motor skills. And this recipe shall be your best choice.
The egg finger recipe loads with many essential nutrients from eggs that I mentioned on how to make a soft and moist egg sandwich. This will become more meaningful from this so simple recipe with less ingredients. You shall not feel boring while cooking in a quick time. Let’s start to make a perfect food!
- 1 How to Make a Crunchy Egg Fingers Recipe | Easy and Fast Evening Snack Recipe
How to Make a Crunchy Egg Fingers Recipe | Easy and Fast Evening Snack Recipe
- Prep Time: 25 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- Category: How to cake
- Method: Steaming and Frying
- 3 eggs
- 1 tbsp purpose flour
- ½ tbsp corn flour
- 2 tbsp bread crumbs
- Cooking oil
- Ketchup (or chili sauce), mayonnaise for decoration
1. Steaming eggs and preparing the egg fingers
- Break and remove the shells of two eggs to get the whites and yolks. Put them in a bowl.
- Beat well the eggs until the they are dissolved.
- Prepare a water saucepan on an oven. Place a beaten egg bowl in the pan to steam in 20 minutes at low heat. Close the pan cap.
- Cut the cooked eggs into medium fingers.
2. Preparing the coating of egg fingers
- Mix the purpose four and corn flour to have the coating mixture on a plate.
- Season the flour mixture with a pinch of salt and mix well by using a spoon.
- Add a further egg to prepare the dissolved egg as same as the first two eggs in a bowl.
- Place 2 spoons of bread crumbs in a dish.
3. Coating the egg fingers
- Roll each egg strip in the purpose flour plate until the flour fully covers the whole side of egg fingers.
- The second layer of egg fingers is to coat with the beaten egg.
- The final layer is coated out the egg fingers with the bread crumbs.
- All of flour layers are thin enough for you to feel the fat egg and crunchy flour. These become more mouth-watering while eating.
- Place the coated egg fingers on a plate with a straight and long state for a moment to prepare the frying process.
4. Frying the egg fingers
- Prepare a pan with some cooking oil in it for frying the fingers.
- Wait for the oil until it gets a high heat and low down heat to slowly put one by one strip in.
- Remember not to fry the fingers on high heat because they will quickly turn brown with bad smell, but the inside still keeps its uncooked state.
- After one side is getting firm and turning brown, you should turn back the other side to ensure the egg fingers to be cooked well with a good color.
5. Serving the delicious egg fingers
- Place all orderly egg fingers on a plate. Spread on the fingers with ketchup (you might use chili sauce if you like).
- Then add mayonnaise on the top layer to decorate and make tastier for this food.
- You should serve this egg fingers when they are still hot and crispy.
- Let’s enjoy the perfect food, as a good snack and share this simple recipe with your friends.
Keywords: Crunchy egg fingers