Mango Ice Cream
- Skin the mango and remove the husk before cutting the flesh into smaller pieces.
- In your food processor, toss the mango with sugar and fresh milk and blend them into a thick paste.
- Pour the paste into a clean pot and whisk it with cornstarch.
- Simmer the mixture on low heat.
Yogurt Ice Cream
We will double the supplies listed in the ingredients section, so we can use half of it for the strawberry ice cream.
- Mix yogurt, condensed milk, and cornstarch. Whisk gently for the ingredients to blend well.
- Cook on low heat before dividing the substance into 2 parts.
Strawberry Ice Cream
- Blend half of the mixture above with strawberry jam.
- Stir the substance slightly and stay calm no matter how pretty you find the pink shade!
Chocolate Ice Cream
- Toss cocoa powder and cornstarch before mixing them with condensed milk and non-sugar milk.
- Let the mixture cook on low heat as well.
Once done, fill the cups or jars of your choice with each of these mixtures and refrigerate them for 6 hours.