This garlic bread reminds me of my mother’s irresistible recipes, which were originally made from my grandmother. For those recipes, not at all, are her secret methods because the food’s flavors would be more special than other originalities in my grandma’s kitchen. How to make garlic bread is also my grandmother’s secret recipe for my family, especially my mother and me.
Until now, the garlic bread from her recipe is usually cooked as a bread snack for my child or you can cook it as a side dish for breakfast, lunch or dinner from the leftover bread slices.
Before cooking, I will share with you some brief information on the benefits of the main ingredients.
Bread slices: Bread provides calories (energy) primarily in the form of carbohydrates. Carbs are your body’s preferred energy source. When you eat bread, you are providing your body with fuel for your daily activities; most breads are low in sugar, which is important for healthy teeth and maintaining a healthy weight; Bread contains a wide range of vitamins and minerals, including B group vitamins thiamine (B1), Niacin (B3) which are important for releasing energy from food and maintaining healthy skin, eyes and nails. You can refer some more information on the Nutrition Facts of bread.
Garlic: In many countries, garlic has been used medicinally due to its uses for health problem treatment. According to medicalNewaToday “garlic is widely used for several conditions linked to the blood system and heart, including atherosclerosis (hardening of the arteries), high cholesterol, heart attack, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Garlic is also used today by some people for the prevention of lung cancer, prostate cancer, breast cancer, stomach cancer, rectal cancer, and colon cancer”.
How about the taste?
A SPECIAL TASTE OF THE GARLICS, THE FLAVORFUL BAKED BREAD SLICES AND THE FAT BUTTER
A special taste of this food is found from garlic, an ingredient enhances the good flavor for whom garlic is a favorite spice. Of course, this food is the best choice for other people who prefer bread. Moreover, the food is soft and tasty with baking method. And don’t ignore the softened butter and parsley to add to the food more delicious. What a wonderful dish!
Don’t wait any more, start to make this recipe together.Print
How to Make Garlic Bread | My Grandmother’s Secret Garlic Bread Recipe
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Category: How to cake
- Method: Baking
- 2 bread slices
- 1 tbsp butter
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 30g mozzarella cheese
- 1/3 tsp salt
- ½ tsp parsley
- Ketchup (chili sauce) and mayonnaise
Step 1 – Prepare garlic butter
- Put 1 tbsp butter in a bowl. Season 1/3 tsp salt, ½ tsp minced parsley and 2 freshly minced garlic cloves into the butter.
- Well mix the above mixture together.
Step 2 – Spread bread with garlic butter
- Spread a thin layer of the garlic butter to cover one layer of each bread slice with a knife.
- Next, spread 30g mozzarella cheese on one layer of a bread slice.
- Place another butter bread side up this cheese layer.
- Now you are ready for bread baking.
Step 3 – Bake the bread slices
- Add a thin layer of the garlic butter on the other side of a bread slice.
Place the bread on a baking pan on a low heat. Someone can toast the garlic bread with an oven. You comfortably use your own recipes and cooking tools that are available in your kitchen as long as you enjoy your happy cooking time.
- Finish a further butter layer on the final bread slice side and prepare to bake until the bread turn golden. Turn to the other side of bread to continue baking.
Step 4 – Serve and enjoy
- Let’s place your perfect flavorful bread with garlic and butter on a plate to enjoy.
- You can decorate and make the garlic bread more delicious with ketchup/chili sauce and mayonnaise.
- Wish you have a good fast food.