A recipe shared in this article on how to make a potato omelette is highlighted the variety of potatoes in cooking, especially fast foods for breakfast. The potato omelette recipe is made at a very short time when you spend for your simple but energy meals before starting a hard working day, likely the previous noodle omelette recipe.
I will not repeat the nutritional value of eggs because of previously referred. Instead, I’m introducing another type of food originated from Span that is Potato Omelette for your breakfast. The recipe is very simple and fast to make as well. With the familiar ingredients likely as the previous foods, this food is a plate-shaped cake, which is ever with various recipes. But I still love this recipe best in any way.
The specific taste of this food is sweet and crispy from potato, egg and onion, which are the main ingredients in order to make a delectable food, a specific Spanish potato omelette. I’m sure your kids will be excited to eat this dish in their breakfast due to their favorite food from energy fried eggs, even many kids and adults.
This recipe without any challenge, but with excitement includes the onion ingredient that will ever be a slightly fanciful addition. The addition of the fresh potato slices bathed in oil as the crisps is the traditional recipe for this ingredient.
Take a pleasure watching this video below to start your process.
How to Make Potato Omelette for Your Breakfast | Potato Omelette Recipe
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Category: How to cake
- Method: Frying
- 1 potato
- 2 eggs
- 1 onion
- ½ tbsp cooking oil
Step 1 – Peel and cut the potatoes and onions
- Use a knife to leave the potato skins on. Thinly slice them into pieces.
- Similarly, remove the onions’ outer layers to slice into little thicker pieces than potatoes’.
Step 2 – Beat the eggs
- Remove the egg shells to put in a bowl. You use two eggs or more if you like eggs with the thick omelette.
- Regularly beat the eggs until they are dissolved in fine liquid.
Step 3 – Frying
- Use a little cooking oil to heat on a fry pan on medium heat. Then put the sliced potatoes and onions in the pan to lightly cook.
- Pour all potatoes and onions in the egg bowl to mix well with the chopsticks.
- Pour ½ tbsp oil in a clean fry pan to spread on the pan surface.
- Fry for 5-7 minutes on low heat and then turn over to fry the other side of eggs by putting in the pot with a cap and fry for about 5 minutes.
Step 4 – Serve the potato omelette
- You can cut the potato omelette as a pizza into even wedges and about 2-3 people for serving.
- Therefore, you and your family or your friends can make this recipe and enjoy together at the weekend.
Keywords: potato omelette