Our world is facing and dealing with a same health problem which was caused by COVID-19 virus. Therefore, what do we do when we are staying at home for several days? I shall share with you a video on how to make steamed eggs with vegetables for your exciting time during home days. Staying at home but fun time to find is to provide your family members the healthy benefit meals with tender steamed egg recipe in order to get a healthy body after the virus ends.
This food can be served as a side dish or a main course for breakfast, lunch and dinner, it depends on your purpose on meals. The food, however, for breakfast shall be more suitable because of its full energy, proteins and fiber.
Following by this post, this food is added to your collection of egg recipes. A popular ingredient for a protein breakfast with eggs, such as egg sandwiches, crunchy egg fingers and etc to be made with the easy and fast recipes.
With a silky, smooth and colorful texture and from steamed eggs (a recipe without frying makes you feel mouth- watering) and some vegetables, except adults, babies on their feeding period are also served suitably. You can combine the steamed egg with meats or any kind of ingredients you like, I’m sharing with you the food with vegetables only for simpler and faster but not less delicious.
To discover how a delicious dish, please immediately make it!Print
How to Make Steamed Eggs with Vegetables | Tender Steamed Egg Recipe for Breakfast
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Category: How to cake
- Method: Steaming
- 3 eggs
- 2 scallions
- ¼ onion
- ½ carrot
- ½ tsp salt
- 10 ml water and 10ml wine
1. Cut vegetables and beat eggs
- Thinly chop the scallions.
- Thinly slice and chop the onion into smaller pieces. Similarly, chop the carrots with the same size of onion. Be sure that the vegetables shall be finely cooked at the same time to have a smooth texture of the food.
- As the previous articles, you break and remove the egg shells before beating. Well beat the eggs to ensure that the yolks and the whites are dissolved.
2. Combine the ingredients
- Add the vegetables into the egg bowl. Then season ½ tsp salt, 10ml water and 10ml wine in the egg bowl. Well mix all ingredients together.
3. Steam the egg mixture
- Transfer the egg mixture to another smaller bowl with a thin oil layer of the outside applied to avoid stickiness of the eggs, cover on top by using the food wrapping film.
- Put the egg bowl in a saucepan having a little water to steam on low heat about 30 minutes. The food is firm enough, but is still smooth and silky in its texture, to have a round shape after getting out of the bowl.
- If you are in hurry cooking, the food will not be good in its appearance. This is a result of your unsuccessful cooking.
4. Serve and enjoy the steamed eggs with vegetables
- Place the steamed egg on a plate for serving.
- This food can be served for a few people in your energy and protein breakfast without any effort and much time.
- Let’s enjoy this food for a healthy breakfast.
Keywords: steamed eggs with vegetables