Nowadays, panna cotta or “cooked cream” becomes a popular dessert all over the world. Not only because it includes very few ingredients and easy to make, but also due to its rich and silky smooth. Let’s imagine that your family members just come back home after work under the hot temperature of this summer, then you open the refrigerator and give them a cup of mango panna cotta to enjoy. I’m sure with the smell of fresh mangoes and the silky smooth of creamed mix you will be a super master chef in their eyes.
The magic helps you to do that is following such a simple recipe below and considering about some balanced ingredients. With some easy found ingredients and costing about 2 hour we will have an impressive from color to the taste mango panna cotta.Print
Simplest Recipe To Make The Best Mango Panna Cotta
- Total Time: 2 hours
- Category: Cream
A mango panna cotta is a basically mixture of cream, sugar, vanilla and gelatin which is added to the mixture and create its consistency. Therefore, we can easily buy these stuffs at any supermarkets or grocery stores.
- A ripe but fresh mango: 150g
- Sugar: 35g
- Milk: 150ml
- Gelatine: 10g
- Whipping cream: 120ml
- Vanilla: a small spoon
- Some cups and flowers to decorate
Step 1: Preparing the milk and mango mixture
- First thing to remember in the simplest recipe to make mango panna cotta is choosing a ripe but fresh mango and peel it. The yellow color of the mango will make your panna cotta become more incredible. Then, we slice it into small pieces in order to have a smooth liquid after we put the mango into a blender.
- When putting the mango into the blender, take note to add some sugar (8g) and 30ml of milk.
- After finishing blundering step, we pour it into a small bowl and put some gelatin to the mixture. Use a spoon to stir it until we have a truly consistent mixture.
Step 2: Pouring the mango mixture into cups
- We leave the whole mango mixture to a plastic bag and cut a small hole so that it’s easier for us to pour the mango mixture into cups we have prepared.
- Put these cups in the refrigerator for about an hour.
Step3: Preparing the mixture of whipping cream and milk
- Firstly, mix 120g of milk, about 25g of sugar and 120ml of whipping cream in a pot.
- Second, stir the mixture as quick as we can while boiling it. Then, add a small spoon of vanilla and continue to stir. After that, add some gelatin (about 6g) and stir for about 1 minute more.
- Wait some minutes until the mixture is cooler and take out the cups of mango mixture we put in the refrigerator before.
- The next step is filling these all cups with the milk and cream mixture one by one.
- Finally, we put these cups into the refrigerator one more time for about an hour and wait for enjoying the best mango panna cotta.
Step 4: Decorating
- When we take them out of the refrigerator, we will be impressed the most by their yellow and white color. Just through a quick look, we can feel its rich smooth taste.
- To decorate these cups, we can lay them out on a plate or round chopping-board. Put some leaves of peppermint on the cups. The yellow and white color of mango panna cotta will match together with the green color of leaves harmoniously, which makes you become a master chef in your table companions’ eyes. Moreover, we also can make up our cups of cotta with some flowers. Here, we ought to take note that choosing small and white ones will show your product is a perfect one from color to taste.
I’ve succeeded in making mango panna cotta for many times and create happiness for my family members thanks to this simplest recipe and you are sure to do better if following some easy steps above.
No reason to hesitate, take a cup of mango panna cotta to try and enjoy not only the truly smooth of it when putting it first on our tongue, but also the sweet of mango and the rich in milk and cream will lead your soul to the beach with wind and waves under this really hot summer temperature.
Keywords: panna cotta, cooked cream, mango panna cotta, cream