Noodles and omelettes are my favorite food from my childhood up to date. I think you are too. Noodles and omelettes give you energy, protein and nutrient among a healthy eating for children in an essential provision, with a quick-cooking and inexpensive on a budget. To be more various for my recipes, I combine them to another newly delicious recipe to add the variety in your choice from this fantastic and cheap dish. That is the noodle omelette.
It’s easy for your children who can cook this one as a beginner recipe. Workaholics who have no time can cook this dish as a quick snack.
In addition, the recipe is not so complicated due to not many ingredients and steps. The fat and tasty eggs, mixing well with the crispy noodle shall bring you a yummy meal that you never forget this taste. Now let’s start to make this food enjoyably.
How To Make Noodle Omelette
- Prep Time: 3 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 8-10 minutes
- Category: Fried Food
- Method: Fried
- Cuisine: Asian Food
- 1 noodle
- 2 eggs
- Green onions
- Cooking oil
- Pour the boiled water into a bowl with noodles, which is fully soaked in the water and not so flaccid. Then you take out noodle to drily put in a colander.
- Thinly slice green onions with the leaves and the bottoms in a separation.
- Crack the eggs and beat in a bowl, add sliced green onions and seasonings and mix well.
- Pour the cooking oil in a skillet over medium-high heat, fry the sliced green onions and noodle for a few minutes until the noodle is slightly crisp.
- Spread noodle and fill on it with the eggs. You stir egg and noodle which are golden and crisp on one side, you turn over another side for some seconds.
Finally, a perfect food is on a plate, then you cut into some pieces that you like. You shall enjoy every piece as a pizza piece with chili sauce (or ketchup if you don’t like spicy).
With this dish, you can cook by yourself for breakfast, lunch or dinner even though you are so busy, and enjoy it with your friends/family in your short lunch or beside your darlings through watching a romantic film.
Keywords: noodle omelette, fried omelette