Alternatively, you can call One Pan Egg Toast ‘Indian Bread Omelette’ or ‘Korean French Toast’, it remains the same irresistible breakfast for sandwich lovers.
Busy cooks with little time in the morning would love a 10-minute recipe that tastes as fancy as a restaurant’s meal. When it comes to breakfast, eggs are always one of the top choices. You can boil, scramble, poach them and add a slice of bread to obtain a lovely combo.
How to make One Pan Egg Toast without an oven?Print
One Pan Egg Toast? No Oven Recipe!
You will only need 3 ingredients for this delicious treat. It is totally suitable for a quick meal! Collect them first, then we will learn how to make it.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Total Time: 15 mins
- Category: How to cook
- Method: Frying
- 1 bread slice
- 2 eggs
- 30g mozzarella cheese
If you are hesitant about the calories from a cheesy sandwich, let’s be informed that bread is a carb, but not every kind of carbs is bad for you. We will provide nutrition data at the end of the recipe, and you will see it’s completely fine to indulge yourself with this One Pan egg and toast. (1)
- Break the eggs and whisk them lightly into a smooth golden liquid.
- Cut the bread slice in half. Unlike the recipe for Sausage Bread Rolls, we can keep the brown edge of the slice.
- Wipe the frypan with a bit of cooking oil. Remember to keep a low heat mode.
- Pour the eggs into the pan. While it’s not cooked yet, dip the bread halves in the substance and flip them over to soak the bread thoroughly. (It’s why people call it One Pan Egg Toast, basically eggs & toast in one pan!)
- Now, flip the whole egg base and fold the rim to form a square shape.
- Carefully stuff the cheese into the little egg pocket (XD), spread some sauce, and fold the halves over the other.
Let the cheese melt and serve right away before it gets everyone ravenous!
- To enhance the flavor, add some butter before you fry the egg base.
- The choices of ingredients vary if the protein from 2 eggs isn’t enough for you yet, and you love more stuffing in your sandwich: ham, bacon, salami, or pepperoni.
- Are you on a diet? Don’t worry! It doesn’t have to be white bread.
- Use the types of cheese that melt easily such as provolone, cheddar, and the like.
- Why not add your favorite herbs for an appealing smell?
- The low heat mode gives you enough time to soak the bread before cooking the egg like a normal omelet.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 174
- Sugar: 1.1g
- Sodium: 236mg
- Fat: 10.6
- Saturated Fat: 3.7g
- Carbohydrates: 5.5g
- Fiber: 0.2g
- Protein: 14.2g
- Cholesterol: 332mg
Keywords: one pan egg toast
As easy as a hack, right? With a One Pan Egg Toast, you can say goodbye to busy mornings with a rushed meal lacking nutrients. If you like our video and want to see more, make sure you subscribe to our Youtube channel. For more breakfast recipes, try Egg Cheese Toast or Fluffy Souffle Omelette!