A cupcake is not only one of the most popular dessert for children, but it also a good choice for many occasions like birthday parties, Christmas party, picnic, or just a warming dinner at home, etc.… Besides, we can also take it to school or work and eat as a snack. Don’t forget to bring some extra cupcakes for your friends, or else they cannot stand with looking at you while enjoying this perfect kind of dessert.
Even though it attracts many table companions thanks to its fascinating from shape to taste, the fact you may not know is that it’s really simple and takes short time to make a delicious vanilla cupcake if you follow our easy recipe below.
Pin this recipe: How to make perfect vanilla cupcakes? Today we are going to show you how to make easy Vanilla cupcakes at home! Vanilla cupcake is not difficult to make. In this article you can find our most favourite vanilla cupcakes recipe, so you can make delicious cupcakes for your kids. You will also learn how to make cupcakes from scratch! These are light, fluffy and ultra-soft. Your search is over for the best vanilla cupcake recipe. #cupcakes #howtomakecupcakes #havycakes #vanillacupcakes #cupcakerecipe
Easy Recipe For Making Vanilla Cupcake At Home | Vanilla Cupcake
- Cook Time: 20-30 minutes
- Total Time: 20-30 minutes
- Category: Cake
- Method: Bake
Our recipe is easy for you from the preparing step to the making one, because we only need to prepare some easy ingredients which can be found at home or bought at any grocery stores. As its name, it is necessary to set up some cupcake tins in order to put the cakes in. According to our recipe, you should prepare about 12 cupcake tins and measure some kinds of ingredients as below:
- Eggs: 6 eggs
- Milk: 75 ml
- Cooking oil: 75 ml
- Flour: 75g
- Cornstarch: 75g
- Sugar: 120g
Having everything ready for becoming a master chef of making easy vanilla cupcakes, we will start the first basic step: Detaching the egg yolks from the egg white.
Step 1: Detaching the egg yolks from the egg white
- Firstly, we need 6 eggs, two bowls. One is for containing the egg yolks and the other is for containing the egg white.
- Use a knife to break the eggs. Keep the egg yolk inside the eggshell. Let the whole egg white pour into a bowl. Then, put the yolk in the other bowl we have.
- Continue to do the same with the 5 other eggs one by one.
Step 2: Beating the egg yolks
- Before whipping the egg yolks with a beater, remember to add a little milk and cooking oil to the bowl of yolks.
- Beat the mixture until we get the yellow mix like the picture below.
Sift some cornstarch and flour into the mixture bowl we’ve just got.
- Go on beating all them.
Step 3: Beating the white egg
- While whipping the white egg with your eggbeater, don’t forget to add some more sugar into the bowl. However, the key we must take note here is that pouring the sugar into the bowl of white egg as slowly as we can. If we pour all sugar into the bowl so fast and at just one time, it is really difficult for us to get a smooth vanilla cupcake.
Stir the mixture of sugar and white egg well until its color changes to the very white one like the picture.
Step 4: Combining the very white mixture with the yellow one
- Put some white mixture into the bowl of the yellow one.
- Stir the mix with your long spoon.
- When they are already mixed, leave the whole mix we’ve just got into the bowl of rest white mix.
- Go on stirring the mixture.
- Set up 12 cupcake tins in a cupcake pan which is more convenient to put in an oven and bake the cupcakes.
- Put the mixture into a plastic bag, which is cut a small hole at the bottom so that it is easier to pour the mix to the tins.
- Fill each up about 2/3 full. We leave extra room at the top of each cup to prevent the cupcakes from rising too high in the cups and spilling over.
- This tip seems quite simple, but really works, don’t forget to take note for after using.
- Finally, put the whole cupcake pan in an oven and bake at the temperature of 180℃.
- It takes about 20-30 minutes to bake the cakes.
- While waiting for baking the cupcakes, you can think of some impressive decoration to attract our table companions from shape to taste.
- With some white mixture left, we put all of it in a plastic bag which is cut at the bottom for easy decorating.
- We don’t need to be so skillful at this step, but a little flexibility and creativeness.
- We suggest you some ideas to decorate as the picture below.
- Base to these suggestions you can make up many more creative vanilla cupcakes.
I used to feel really ashamed of my bad cooking skill. However, thanks to this helpful recipe, my husband feels so proud of me because I can successfully create vanilla cupcakes for our relatives and friends many times. Whenever they visit our house, they all ask this perfect kind of dessert to enjoy after meals. I myself, used to be a bad cook, can master these vanilla cupcakes easily with some simple steps.
Why don’t you try to get better result?
Keywords: Vanilla Cupcake