Fried foods are often thought of some unhealthy foods with much fat and cholesterol. However, if you cook with the right recipes, it’s not actually what you think. I shall show you by this fried dish so that everybody knows and recognizes to get a healthy recipe.
Why do I say that? Because this recipe is made from vegetables which are very healthy, loaded vitamins, minerals, fiber, antioxidants and from rice, a food is very important and has health benefits for all of us.
I introduce this recipe for vegetarians who need a lot of nutrition and proteins for their bodies. It is also necessary for non-vegetarians when they would like to change their meals from natural vegetables but not release the variety of food. In addition, it’s important to this recipe with inexpensive vegetables and to fast cook, the features as the necessities for our modern life.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Category: Fried Food
- Method: Fried
- Cuisine: Asian Food
- 1 big bowl of rice
- 1 small bowl of corn
- ½ carrot
- 3 green onions
- Some cloves of shallot
- 4 tbsp cooking oil
- 1 tsp seasoning
Step 1: Preparation
- It is necessary to have this step because this recipe is made quickly. You should ensure that your ingredients are prepped before you come to the step 2.
- Well mix the dried rice with the scrambled egg to have a fat and colorful mixture. In other to this recipe is cooked very well and easily, you should store leftover rice from the night before in the fridge to lose the moisture content and not too mushy and wet.
- Finely chop the peeled carrot in small dice and in limitation of the strong smell of carrot needs to be boiled in the hot water with corn together.
- Thinly slice the green onions and the shallots as well.
Step 2: Major cooking
- Pour the cooking oil in a frying pan on medium-high heat, or reduce the heat to medium to avoid the shallots burning and ensure it gets slightly golden and fragrant.
- Take out the fried shallots and almost of cooking oil from the pan, just keep a little of oil in the pan (or much oil to contain if anyone likes fat). Place the shallots on a plate to wait for other processes.
- Stir fry the corn and carrot mixture with seasonings for 1 minute until this mixture is tender and remove them from the pan and put on another plate. Please note that you don’t fry this one is so long time because of pre-cooked.
- Pour again the leftover cooking oil in the hot frying pan, season and stir fry rice to be toasted for 2 minutes. You should keep every grain of rice is separated and coated by oil to get sleek on texture. Well mix well the corn and carrot mixture together in a few seconds.
- Finally, you add and gently stir the green onions and the fried shallots into this perfect food.
It’s delicious and very easy to cook. You can change other kinds of vegetables that you like. You can invite your vegan friends to enjoy together in just short time for cooking.
Keywords: vegetable fried rice, fried rice