The sandwich is so familiar with everyone. Not for that, however you ignore this delicious food. Do you remember my previous post on how to make egg sandwich, which was very simple and tasty food is presently almost same cooked as the today post on how to make a cheesy veg sandwich. This food varies vegetables to be suitable for persons who are in diet without any anxiety of their food choices.
Needless to confuse about the numeral ingredients of this food because it is also a kind of simple fast food for your breakfast. Not far from the traditional sandwich with between two slices of bread, it can be added any meat or ingredient that you prefer, all of them combine to make a wonderful sandwich. That is the reason why you and your kids love such food so much.
In combination of cheese, egg and vegetables in the bread slices, this food as a snack with timeless appeal with colorful appearance and rich flavor and aroma.
Start it immediately.
How to make Cheesy Veg Sandwich | Healthy Cheese Sandwich Recipe
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Category: How to cake
- Method: Baking
- 100g cabbage
- ¼ onion
- ¼ carrot
- 1 scallion (use the leaves only)
- ½ sausage
- 1 egg
- 30g mozzarella cheese
- Cooking oil
1. Prepare the vegetables
- Cut 100g cabbage into thin slices with lengthwise. Put them in a water bowl for cleaning and drain the cabbage in a colander. Set aside.
- Thinly slice and chop the onion and carrot.
- Next, thinly chop the scallion, only the leaves.
- Cut ½ sausage into thin slices.
2. Mix the egg with the vegetables
- Break and remove the egg shell. Put the egg into the bowl and beat them well.
Season with a pinch of salt in the egg bowl.
- Add all of the vegetables with the egg and mix together.
3. Fry the egg and vegetable mixture
- Heat a little oil in a fry pan before putting every batch of egg mixture. Fry eggs until every side turns golden and then fry other side as same process.
4. Bake the egg sandwich
- Cut the cooked egg edges with a square shape at the same size of the bread slice to put on it.
- Place the bread slice in the pan for baking, spread 30g mozzarella cheese over the egg and then add some sausage slices.
- Use ketchup to decorate the sandwich. Cover the sandwich with the other bread slice.
- Bake two sides of sandwich until they turn golden. The sandwiches are done and the cheese melts by then.
5. Serve the tasty sandwich
- Place the sandwich on a plate. Cut it into half.
- Now the sandwich is ready for your enjoyment.
- Sodium: 68.2mg
- Fat: 6.7g
- Carbohydrates: 30.3g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 4.2g
- Cholesterol: 19.8mg
Keywords: Cheesy Veg Sandwich