Pancakes are an American classic. However, nowadays there are so many pancakes existing all over the world. The various pancake recipes are made that express either the own culture of each area or your own recipes. How to make potato cheese pancakes in this post shall be shared Korean style with you, which is not less flavorful than other styles.
With a few simple ingredients you can make a pancake recipe for many purposes as a side dish for breakfast, lunch, dinner or as a snack for your kids’ lunch boxes to take on the move.
Although the fried potato dishes are not the healthiest ones, this pancake recipe keeps containing nutritious potato and cheese ingredients that are not only suitable for non-vegetarians but also vegetarians due to meatless. Moreover, the delectable pancakes are really great for whom as pancake gourmands.
How to make potato cheese pancake Korean recipe made from the fried potatoes, which are always young guys’ favorite snack shall bring another taste in comparison with other recipes. You feel exciting on this recipe learning. Let’s begin together.
How to Make Potato Cheese Pancakes Korean Recipe | Tasty Korean Pancakes
- Prep Time: 50 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 70 minutes
- Category: How to cake
- Method: Frying
- 2 potatoes
- 2 tbsp flour (corn flour or rice flour)
- 15g mozzarella cheese
- 1 tbsp sugar
- Cooking oil
1. Steaming the potatoes
- Peel two potatoes and make clean with water before cutting them into thin slices
- Put all potato slices in a bowl. Then place the potato bowl in a water saucepan to steam on medium heat for 30 minutes.
- If you steam potatoes very well, it is so easy to mash them and looks fluffy in texture.
2. Mashing the potato mixture
- Finely mash the cooked potatoes with a mortar and settle until all of them are so soft.
- Put the mashed potatoes in a bowl and add 2 tbsp flour (corn flour or rice flour is suggested) and 1 tbsp sugar. Well mix until they combine together to have a perfect mixture.
3. Making the potato shapes as pancakes
- Divide the mixture to the same parts with ball shapes.
- Put every part inside your hand and use the other hand to hardly press it down. The cakes are flatter and thinner rounds.
- Put the inside of cakes with a bit of mozzarella cheese and scroll them in, ensure that the cheese is kept by the potato layer.
- Use your hands to massage the cakes and press them down again, to reshape as pancakes.
4. Frying the potato cheese pancakes
- Put some cooking oil in a saucepan on high heat. Then low down oil.
- Place every pancake in the oil on low heat for 6 minutes.
- Use chopsticks to turn each pancake back and forth until its outside is golden.
5. Serving the tasty pancakes
- Place all pancakes on a plate for serving.
- You can enjoy pancakes without any sauce or with sauces that you like. All ways are very delicious.
- The pancakes are eaten while they are still hot but you are careful to the hot cakes which might cause burning to your mouth.
- Please proceed your easy new recipe through this post to make the tasty Korean pancakes as a snack for your kids in the fun time.
Keywords: Potato cheese pancakes